Wednesday, March 2, 2016

First Process Video

Hi everybody! I have finally taken that HUGE jump and recorded my very first process video! I am really hoping for some feedback since I am just getting started on this adventure. If you like what you see there, please subscribe to my channel as there is lots more to come and it will only get better from here!  Click here to visit my YouTube channel.

   The layout below is the one that I featured in this process video called Fly! This is a photo of my daughter outside the Cirque theater at SeaWorld where she got to meet some of the amazing performers after the show. The photo was so bright and colorful that this collection was perfect to accentuate the costumes and set!


Supplies List: Papers--Ki Playlist 12x12 and 6x6 paper collections
Sticker Embellishments: Echo Park "Anything Goes" collection
Small Sunshine sticker: Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine 12x12 sticker sheet
Alphabet Letters: Amy Tan Kal Barteski Thickers
white yardstick, black journaling pen, turquoise Amy Tan journaling pen


No comments:

Post a Comment