Thursday, April 21, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Christmas

Happy Thursday!
  The new challenge is up at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog this week and the topic is Christmas. If I am being honest, I will admit that I struggled a little bit with this one. Here in Arizona we are just starting to hit 100 degree days and moving rapidly into our very hot summer season and I just couldn't wrap my mind around Christmas products. This is the card that I created for the challenge this week and I would love to have you visit the blog and check out the projects from the rest of the design team and leave us a link to a Christmas project of your own!

For this project, I used the Heidi Swapp Christmas collection and art screen prints with the red art screen ink. After I created the image, I outlined it with black pen to help it stand out and then used some clear glue in my FineLine bottle to outline and add very fine glitter sparkles to the first word of the phrase. I finished the card with torn red, glittery washi tape around the panel on the front as well as along the closure of the envelope. Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment