Thursday, May 26, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Father's Day/Male

Happy Thursday!  This week, over at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog, we are being challenged to create Father's Day or Male themed projects. Be sure to head on over there and check out the amazing work from the rest of the design team and to show us your work! Below are two different cards that I created for this challenge.


The first card I created was designed with my youngest son in mind who is obsessed with superheroes. He loves the idea of wearing a superhero shirt underneath a button-up shirt like is seen in so many photos online currently because it is like a hidden superhero ready to battle evil...lol. So, I recreated that same idea with an origami shirt and a Batman logo t-shirt underneath. I also used mists to create a background design and added some Batman washi tape to complete the look.








The second card is much more my older son's style as he loves to travel and explore. This was a super simple card to create using a 6x6 paper pad and some cork sticker letters. In order to help them stand out, I just took a black Sharpie and created some lettering detail. Super simple but adorable just the same!  I hope you enjoyed my two Father's Day cards. I can't wait to see what you create this week. Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Two great Father's Day cards, Khristina! My Batman-crazy son also wears superhero t-shirts under his shirts! :)

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great Father's Day cards, Khristina! My Batman-crazy son also wears superhero t-shirts under his shirts! :)

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete