Thursday, June 23, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Animals

Happy Thursday!  This week on the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog, we were challenged to create a project with animals included. I decided to create a card this week as I have had this stamp set around for quite awhile but hadn't found a perfect time to use it. I also got to dig into my scrap bin to create all of the layers which was a double bonus! Here is my card....

The stamp set I used is from Studio Calico and came in an old kit subscription. I added some additional detail to the stamps by using my Star Dust Stickles on the owl's hat, the heart in the middle box, and the scarf around the polar bear. I added some pen stitching on my layers as well as a couple of staples using my tiny attacher for some additional detail. This was a very quick card to create and used all supplies that I had on hand. All of those cardstock and patterned paper layers came out of my scrap bin!

I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to see what you create for the Animals Challenge at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Make sure to head over to the blog to see what the other design team members have created and to link us up to check out your work! Happy Crafting!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Khristina, your card is awesome.
    (Thought I'd check back while I was here to see if you had drawn your winner yet but couldn't find it??? Where do we look on your blog for such things? Thanks.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teresa! I posted the winner for the prize pack on the original blog hop post. I do have another giveaway coming soon for my You Tube subscribers....

      Delete