Thursday, October 20, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Christmas

Happy Thursday and welcome back to another C.R.A.F.T. Challenge of the week! This week, we have been challenged to create with a Christmas theme. Are you making your Christmas cards this year? Have you started creating them yet? I love to make my own Christmas cards but it always seems like such a daunting task. Today, I am sharing a quick and easy design that is sure to make your family and friends think that you put in hours of work!




The key...I am using a cut file. I took a cut file from The Cut Shoppe and decreased it in size so that it would be perfect for the front panel of a card. I then backed it with different Christmas themed patterned papers from Prima's collection called Sweet Peppermint. I then added some gold thread behind a sediment out of the Carta Bella Christmas Delivery ephemera pack. I used my distress ink in Vintage Photo to tie all of the pieces together and add to the vintage charm feel of the patterned papers. Using that cut file, this was actually a quick and easy look to create and I just love how it turned out. Make sure to visit the C.R.A.F.T. blog to check out the cards that the rest of the design team created this week. Also, make sure to share your Christmas creation with us! Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment