Thursday, October 13, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Trifold Card with Tag Insert

Happy Thursday and welcome back to another week of C.R.A.F.T. Challenges! This week, we have been challenged to create a trifold card with a tag insert. There are several different ways and styles to create a trifold card so you have lots of fun choices this week! Below, you will see the project that I have created for this week.


As always, I love cards that quick, easy, and impactful! This week, I worked with some black cardstock for my card base. I then used the Pink Paislee C'est La Vie collection to embellishment my card. I wanted to create a fun pocket card that would hold not only the tag on the inside but also a gift card. I used some washi tape with an "xoxo" pattern to emphasize my folds and then added a Maggie Holmes chipboard "Hello Love" sentiment to the front. The cork and gold glitter heart embellishments are also from the C'est La Vie collection as is the patterned paper pocket on the inside of the card. This card was pretty quick to put together and I can't wait to send it off to a friend!


I hope that you feel inspired to create a trifold card with a tag insert this week. Make sure to click back over to the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog to check out the amazing work from the rest of the design team and to link us up a project of your own so we can send you some love! Happy Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment