Thursday, January 5, 2017

CRAFT Challenge #397 Recipe

Happy Thursday and welcome to another round of CRAFT challenges. For this week, we were challenged to use a recipe to create our project. The recipe includes: one image, two papers, and three flowers. As you can see, I added a couple of extra flowers to this design but I just love how it turned it.



As always, I kept with my theme of quick and easy cards. The main oval card is from a Ruby Violet journaling notecard set. I added a few diecut flowers and leaves and put dimensional adhesive behidn the smaller ones to make them pop off the card. I then pulled out my most favorite alphabet stamps from Crafty Jen Schow for Felicity Jane and used those to stamp the "hello spring" title. I also grabbed a sediment stamp and added that to the top. I chose a couple of patterned paper pieces to mount the entire card front on and I was done. Quick, easy, and super cute!

I hope that you will join us this week and create your own project with our recipe. Do stop by and check out the creations from the rest of the design team. Make sure to share what you create over on the CRAFT blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment